Classically French Country Style House Plan with Garage and Layout Options
About This Plan
- This classic European house plan comes in side and rear garage options and in two different elevations. A popular house plan, all the versions share the same attractive features.
- The large entry foyer opens to a formal living room with vaulted ceiling on one side and the formal dining room on the other.
- Built-ins and an entertainment center await you in the great room with large fireplace and triple windows looking out the back. You'll also find plenty of natural light in the breakfast nook and kitchen, both open to the great room.
- In the master wing lies the master bedroom with a sitting area and private lanai, Two walk-in closets and a luxurious master bath complete the suite..
- Upstairs, three bedrooms with sloped ceilings each have their own walk-in closets. Two baths, a balcony, and a future bonus room that gives you expansion possibilities, complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 48007FM. Get a side-entry garage with house plans 48001FM and 48026FM (same exterior) and a rear-entry garage with house plan 48058FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick