European Design With Elevator
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With a stone facade and shuttered windows, this European design presents a friendly face to the world.
- Double doors open to the entry foyer, which in turn leads to the family room with its fireplace. Light flows in through the three-section arched window.
- The kitchen has an island snack bar and is open to the dining room, set in a roomy bay with lots of windows.
- In addition to a powder room, the first floor has a laundry room with a shower.
- Upstairs, French doors open to the master bedroom, which enjoys a large walk-in closet with areas for him and her. Two more bedrooms and a large, full bath complete the floor.
- A residential elevator saves steps.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Related Plans: Remove the elevator with house plan 21120DR (1 car garage) and 22300DR (2 car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery