Clever Angled Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This nifty duplex plan features an angled garage adding curb appeal. A covered entry leads to a matching angled foyer leading into the vaulted living room.
- Unit A on the left has 1,498 square feet of living space and Unit B on the right has 1,514 square feet of living space.
- The kitchen is open to the vaulted dining room.Take your meals outside to the rear deck steps away.
- The owner's suite features a tray ceiling. A den or second bedroom has its own bath.
- Laundry is tucked away behind the garage. An unfinished lower level gives you room to expand.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with 18228BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,012 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,218 sq. ft.
- Deck: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss