Coastal Contemporary House Plan Under 4000 Square Feet with 5 Beds
About This Plan
- Sophisticated yet relaxed British West Indies charm is found in this coastal contemporary home plan. Its narrow shape contains 3882 square feet of living area for your enjoyment. All the major rooms have expansive views to the back of the home - a big benefit whether overlooking the ocean, lake, golf course or stream. The exterior styling reflects a Caribbean flair with its metal hipped rooflines, stucco wall surfaces and bracketed balconies and shuttered eaves.
- The deep entry placed between the two garages gives great presence and protection. Guests can be greeted from the second floor balcony. Once inside, you enter the foyer with its beamed ceiling and staircase. Just a little beyond is a wet bar as you approach the great room. Just beyond that is the entry into the master suite and the study. The study with its angled entrance gives interaction with the great room and the view beyond. It can also function as a media room as well.
- The openness of the great room to the kitchen and dining lends to a very grand and spacious feel. The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and the dining room features cornerless sliding glass doors that give an outdoor dining sensation. The “L” shaped veranda with its outdoor kitchen makes for great outdoor entertainment. The master suite is entered via the master foyer. It features his and her closets and vanities in the bath. A large master suite and spacious walk-in shower give a luxurious feel. The lower level also has a guest suite with private bath and a nice sized utility room and powder bath.
- The second floor contains three additional guest suites, one could function as a second master with a private bath, two closets, and large balcony looking out to the view. There is also a morning kitchen for early morning coffees or late night drinks as well as a large hall storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 333 sq. ft.
- Entry: 60 sq. ft.
- Deck: 18 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 44' 8"
- Depth: 107' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 8" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12