Coastal Craftsman Plan with Two Staircases
About This Plan
- Multiple forward and rear-facing outdoor living spaces allow you to enjoy the surrounding views from this Coastal Craftsman home plan.
- The main level is where you'll find a great room that hosts a fireplace framed by built-ins and flows freely into the kitchen. Two islands, a large range, and spacious pantry make entertaining a breeze in this gourmet kitchen.
- A guest bedroom is privately situated on the first floor near the foyer and primary staircase. A second staircase is located near the 3-car garage that extends from the front of the home.
- The luxury master bedroom can be found upstairs, sharing a balcony with the neighboring home office. Another family bedroom resides across the hall, as well as the laundry room and a flex room above the garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss