Coastal Southern Home Plan with Private Master Suite and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A 3-car garage extends from the front of this Coastal Southern home plan, trimmed with Craftsman details for great curb appeal.
- From the 8'4"-wide foyer, enjoy clean sight lines through the great room and onto the rear covered porch. Move easily between the great room and eat-in kitchen, which hosts a large island and walk-in pantry.
- Behind french doors, discover a quiet study that offers frontal views.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and quiet and find optional access to the outdoor living space, two walk-in closets, and a 5-fixture bathroom.
- Two bedrooms line the left side of the design; one includes a full bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,704 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 727 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12