Coffered and Tray Ceilings
About This Plan
- Elegant ceilings in the family room and first floor master suite will draw your eye upwards in this Mountain home.
- The open floor plan is another draw to this beautiful home.
- A walk-in pantry in the kitchen is a bonus along with lots of counter space.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor provide room for family and guests and bonus space can be finished as you chose.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"