Comfortable New American House Plan with Second-Level Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Exquisite exterior details create lasting character on this two-story, New American house plan.
- A sprawling, open-concept floor plan on the main level combines the great room, dining area, and eat-in kitchen. Retreat to quieter spaces provided by the adjacent sunroom, or the front-facing study near the foyer.
- A spacious walk-in pantry and large mudroom with built-in lockers can accommodate any size family.
- Sleeping rooms are located on the second level. The grand master suite boasts a tray ceiling and a spa-like ensuite with a freestanding tub and a private toilet room. The centrally located laundry room provides access to the master closet.
- Three secondary bedrooms reside upstairs: two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bathroom.
- For additional living space, the optional lower level design features a large family room with a wet bar, exercise room, and a bedroom next to a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a sports court in the basement with house plan 73471HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss