About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine with arched windows to establish an imposing presence in any neighborhood.
- Beamed and coffered ceilings throughout the home add special interest.
- Upon entering the foyer, your views stretch all the way back to the rear covered veranda and beyond.
- Back to back fireplaces can be found in the beamed family gathering room and the screened porch behind it.
- The gourmet kitchen sports a massive island that makes a terrific work space to spread out on.
- The first floor owner's suite also has beamed ceilings as well as a huge walk-in closet for all your clothing and storage needs.
- Send the kids up to the bright and airy second floor playroom where they are just steps away from their bedrooms, each with their own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,722 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 84' 10"
- Depth: 88' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"