Commanding Views From Twin Covered Decks
About This Plan
- Enjoy commanding views from a pair of vaulted covered decks and inside from the two-story great room in this exciting vacation house plan. The decks provide plenty of space to sit and enjoy the views.
- The focal point of the great room is the warm fireplace where you can relax and enjoy the views from the two-story windows. A loft with storage above shares these views.
- Windows surround the dining room with light and close proximity to the kitchen makes serving a breeze. A door gives access to the covered side deck.
- A large walk-in closet and a spa bath pamper the owners who also have their own access to the deck.
- A guest room by the entry can double as a den or study. A pantry and large utility room is right off the garage.
- The lower level offers storage and expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level and an angled garage with house plan 35186GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 324 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,890 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 89' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N