Compact Charming House Plan with 2-Car Garage Option
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Great for outdoor living, this delightful raised cottage features front and rear wrap-a-round porches designed to allow cool breezes to flow across these spaces.
- The open design of the living spaces and oversized sliding glass doors make it possible to extend the interior space to the porches for great inside/outside living.
- This compact and charming house plan packs lots of living space into a small foot print and it is a super energy saving design featuring 2x6 exterior walls.
- The master suite has a plush bath complete with twin vanities, spa tub, shower, private toilet and a giant size walk-in closet. The secondary bed room also has a large walk-in closet and private access to the liberal size hall bath.
- The study can be converted to a third bedroom (included with the plans) and it also has a walk-in closet.
- This plan is available with an optional detached garage plan giving you room for two cars and storage.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 55215BR (1,608 sq. ft.) and 55155BR (1,832 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick