Southern Style 3 Bed Raised Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This graceful 3 bed raised cotttage delivers Southern style with great porches in front and back. Those porches do more than just provide a wonderful place to leisure, they also protect almost all of the exterior doors and windows helping you save on your energy costs.
- This design is loaded with features designed to lower the utility cost by half but without adding significant cost. Among these features are 2x6 exterior walls and a modified roof design that allows for a full 12" thick layer of attic insulation to extend to the outer perimeter of the house.
- The master suite is conveniently located just steps away from the kitchen and utility area and it has a built-in coffee bar, great for preparing that first cup of coffee. The master bath features include his and her vanities, a special appliance garage, shower, spa tub, private toilet and a huge walk-in closet.
- The kitchen and living area is open, bright and airy and features 12' high coffered ceilings. The open island style kitchen is fully appointed and there is a nearby butler's walk-thru pantry.
- The living room has a 9' sliding glass door unit that allows you to open up the living room to the outside.
- Two secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a Jack and Jill bath. A hall bath is accessible from both the house and the rear porch and it has a lot of storage that is ideal for storing outdoor accessories.