Compact Design With Spacious Deck
About This Plan
- With room for 2 cars plus an office and bath on the ground floor, this house plan packs a lot into its space. Designed with ICF exterior walls - which can be converted to 2x6 - it is energy-efficient as well.
- On the main living level, the great room, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other and the ceilings vault to 14', creating a spacious feeling. Double doors lead out to the covered deck.
- The " suite has its own private bath and two closets.
- Another good-sized bedroom, full bath plus laundry complete the inside of the main living floor.
- The deck is covered and 10' deep to accommodate furniture and to provide shelter and shading from the wall of windows. A stair leads down to ground level.
- Related Plans: Get a man-cave version 2x6 exterior walls with house plan 35485GH (2,025 sq. ft.), 35245GH (1,897 sq. ft.) and 35361GH (1,300 sq. ft.).
- Get room for 5 cars on the lower level with house plan 35401GH.
- Get a larger plan with 35513GH (2,068 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater