Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this compact Traditional house plan is easy to clean and maintain.
- The flex room off the foyer can be used as a dining room or study or whatever you like.
- In back, a large family room is anchored by the big fireplace.
- Efficiently designed, the kitchen has everything close by at your fingertips.
- Even the garage entry is well planned with bench seating and a drop zone plus a coat closet.
- All three bedrooms and the laundry room are up on the second floor.
- Unfinished storage gives you an extra 155 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 679 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 781 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"