Compact Traditional House Plan with Sun Room
About This Plan
- A delightful sun room set in a bay distinguishes this Traditional house plan.
- It's compact size suits the home for a narrow lot.
- Amenities include an air lock entry foyer to keep the cold air out plus a two-story living room and a wonderful open floor plan.
- There are two sets of sliding glass doors to take you out to an open deck where you can bask in the sun.
- The master suite lies on the main floor and there are three more bedrooms upstairs that share a compartmented hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 21960DR and 2123DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 35' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss