Year-Round Cottage with Options
About This Plan
- A sunny dining area and loads of windows are signature features of this four-season vacation cottage house plan.
- Entering off the sun deck, a wonderful setting for outdoor meals, one walks into the large kitchen and dining room. The adjacent living room focuses on its cozy fireplace. The two-story portion of the living room opens up the space, adding light and volume.
- Rounding out the first floor is a bedroom suite plus a laundry room.
- Upstairs, enjoy the overlook to the living room below plus two bedrooms with shared bath.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the walkout basement with house plans 2123DR and 21566DR (both 1,494 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot