Compact Two-Story Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Blending three types of exterior materials creates an interesting look for this two-story Northwest house plan.
- Less that 25' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- The open layout makes the most of the square footage on the first floor, with sight lines that flow from room to room.
- There's a walk-in pantry and sliding glass doors to get you out to the back yard.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs, with a walk-in closet for the master suite.
- The hall bathroom is large and has a big window to bring in light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 5"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss