Compact Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof gives this Vacation house plan a contemporary feel.
- Inside, the open layout does wonders for maximizing space.
- Combining the living room and dining room makes each room feel larger.
- The home has one bedroom downstairs and a second bedroom on the upper floor.
- There's even room for an open office area on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Framing Type: Truss