Compact Victorian Cottage
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this Victorian cottage offers all the essentials for family living plus some stylish extras.
- Forming an exterior focal point, stacked bay windows let lots of light into the living room and the master bedroom and provide cozy sitting areas.
- Accessed from the wrap-around porch, the front hall leads to the living room on one side and the kitchen-dining room straight ahead. Conveniently located is the eating island in the kitchen as well as the adjacent laundry and powder rooms.
- Upstairs, the three bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plan: Gain a garage with house plan 21546DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- Entry: 75 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss