Delightful Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The front porch of this delightful Traditional home wraps around the left side.
- A bay window in the living room brightens the whole space.
- Sliding glass doors lead from the dining area to the back yard.
- On the second floor, another bay window enhances the master suite.
- All three bedrooms share a large hall bathroom with both a soaking tub and shower.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 21005DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss