Contemporary 2-Bed Split-Level House Plan
About This Plan
- This cute, contemporary, 2-bedroom house plan features a covered, front entry, stone accents, and contrasting horizontal and vertical siding.
- The heart of the home resides on the main level with an open-concept layout. A large window in the living room and a sliding door off the dining room provide ample natural light throughout.
- The kitchen offers seating for three at the island and a pocket door leads to your walk-in pantry.
- Down the hall, a 4-fixture bathroom separates the two bedrooms for added privacy in this cozy home.
- A 1-car garage opens to a landing that allows you to go up to the main level, or down to an unfinished lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 343 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss