Contemporary 3-Bed House Plan with Second Level Master
About This Plan
- Contemporary windows and a large, glass, front door provide a light-filled interior in this modern, 3-bedroom, house plan. Straight lines, concrete, and stone elements combine to provide a fresh exterior.
- The living room greets you upon entering, and leads to the dining room, adjacent from the kitchen.
- An oversized island offers seating for six for casual meals and plenty of workspace and storage. A centrally located walk-in pantry adds convenience. Sliding doors off the kitchen invite you to enjoy the outdoors.
- Your master bedroom awaits upstairs through french doors, and includes dual closets and a 5-fixture, master bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom on the second level. The laundry room neighbors the master bedroom for ease of use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss