Contemporary 3-Level Home Plan with Spiral Stair Access to Loft
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this contemporary home plan keeps budget in mind. Paired with a single-plane sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- A 2-car side-load garage resides on the main level and has a single 16' by 8' garage door. Enter the living area from the side porch or the garage and you are greeted by an entry with stairs to the main living area above. A bedroom, bath and a living area with kitchenette complete the main floor.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling giving you ceilings that start at 9' in back and rise to 16' in front. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- A C-shaped kitchen includes counter seating for up to five and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom with a walk-in basement and convenient bathroom access.
- A spiral stair in the family room leads to a 340 square foot loft that overlooks the family room and kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68921VR, 68633VR, 68775VR, 68760VR and 68740VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 392 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick