Contemporary 4-Bed Home Plan with Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- Stone and concrete provide a distinguished exterior on this 4-bedroom, contemporary house plan.
- The common, shared space on the main level is comprised of the kitchen, dining room, and living room. An oversized island in the kitchen provides seating for informal meals and sits across from the walk-in pantry and a wine closet.
- Just off the foyer, a secluded study offers a space to retreat to for quiet and solitude.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, which includes a large window for natural light, a walk-in closet, and a 5-fixture, master bathroom. Three additional bedrooms on the second level share a 5-fixture bathroom.
- A back, covered porch sits just off the dining room, and the 2-car, garage entry leads to a landing with a coat closet, adjacent the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss