Contemporary 4 Bedroom Home Plan with Home Office and Vaulted Dining Room
About This Plan
- This contemporary 4-bed house plan is just 34'6" wide making it great for narrow lots. Inside, it gives you 3 floors of living including the finished lower level.
- A home office is located in the front of the main floor, away from the main activities of the home which take place in the open concept portion of the main floor in back.
- The dining room has a 15' cathedral ceiling and opens to the terrace in back. The kitchen has a large island with sink and seating for four and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, the master suite occupies the rear portion of the floor and has a walk-in closet with pocket doors and five-fixture bath including a walk-in shower with two shower heads. Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and laundry is conveniently located for everyone.
- The lower level gives you a family room and space for a gym and the fourth bedroom with bath. There's also dedicated space your mechanicals.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Allow 12 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,370 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss