Contemporary A-Frame with Sleeping Loft Overlooking Great Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy the visual and functional simplicity with this attractive contemporary A-frame house plan. Porches front and back expand your enjoyment to the outdoors.
- Inside, the great room ceiling soars skyward and the space flows to the dining room and kitchen.
- One bedroom is located in the back of the home and has access to a full bath across the home.
- Upstairs, there is a second bedroom as well as a sleeping loft that looks down to the great room below. A shared bathroom rounds out the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 48' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 On 12; 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss