Contemporary Barndominium-style Home Plan with L-shaped Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed contemporary barndominium-style home plan has a porch that wraps around the front-left corner giving you great fresh-air space to enjoy. The porch is accessible from the living room (through sliding doors on two walls) and the master bedroom.
- The garage is massive and has a 10' by 10' door for larger vehicles and a 14' by 14' door for RVs and boats. A half bath gives you a place to clean up after working on your vehicles.
- The living room has a 2-story ceiling and is open to the kitchen and dining area. There's great storage in the butler's pantry.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a bath with two vanities and direct access to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have walk-in closet and share a bathroom. A balcony overlooks the living room below and a large loft gives the kids a place to hang out outside their bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 135075GRA and 135160GRA
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss