Contemporary Beach House Plan with Pool Concept
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone accents adorn the facade of this contemporary, beach house plan, which presents a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- The ground level is where you'll find the double garage and foyer, with a staircase and elevator providing access to the upper levels.
- The combined great room, kitchen, and dining areas offer a great space for family and friends to gather.
- Retreat to the main-level's master suite for peace and quiet, and discover a 5-fixture bathroom and dual walk-in closets.
- A den above the garage includes a forward-facing balcony, while bedroom suites 2 and 3 are a few steps further.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,945 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,705 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 461 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 117 sq. ft.
- Entry: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss