Contemporary Coastal Home Plan with Main-floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Clean vertical lines grace the front elevation of this Contemporary Coastal home plan, where wooden brackets support deep eaves created by the low-pitched roof.
- Step inside to find a quiet study and mudroom framing the foyer, while the open and airy great room in the center of the design offers views onto the covered lanai through a multi-panel sliding door.
- This home was made for entertaining with its gourmet kitchen and seamless flow between the interior living spaces and covered lanai.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor and includes access to the lanai, a massive walk-in closet, and 5-fixture bathroom.
- Take the elevator or stairs to the second level to find a second master suite, two family bedrooms, a recreation room with a wet bar, and a balcony with a sun deck and spiral staircase that leads to the main-level's covered lanai.
- Exterior walls: 8" CMU on 1st Floor; Concrete block on 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 803 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 399 sq. ft.
- Entry: 73 sq. ft.
- Sun Deck: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss