Contemporary Coastal House Plan with Separate First Floor and Second Floor Units
About This Plan
- This contemporary coastal house plan gives you two matching-and-separate 2 bed, 1 bath units, each giving you 992 square feet of heated living.
- The second floor unit gets great light from windows set high on the the back and side walls.
- In the family room, a ladder takes you to a 200 square foot loft.
- A 10'-deep open deck wraps around all four sides of the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68633VR, 68666VR and 68775VR.
Third Level Art Loft
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 200 sq. ft.
- Loft: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick