Contemporary Country Home Plan with Optional Upper and Lower Floor
2 - 7
About This Plan
- This contemporary, country home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents a flexible floor plan providing anywhere between 2 and 7 bedrooms due to an optional upper and lower level.
- Once inside, a coat closet offers to take your outdoor gear, and a quiet living room is located straight ahead. The great room resides in the center of the home and opens to the eat-in kitchen, where an oversized pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- Multiple, front and back, covered porches encourage you to retreat to the out-of-doors, and enjoy the surrounding views.
- Two bedrooms occupy the left side of the main level, including the master suite, which boasts a luxury en suite with a freestanding tub floating in front of a walk-in shower. The optional loft offers two more bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bath.
- Need additional living space? Finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,842 of living space, which includes a generous family room with a kitchenette, an exercise room, and three bedrooms.
- The 4-car garage opens into a sizable mudroom with multiple closets and built-in lockers for maximum storage space.
Optional Bonus Floor
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,947 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 459 sq. ft.
- Deck: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 359 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 826 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,842 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1668 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss