Contemporary Craftsman with 2 Main-level Masters
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Three garage bays protrude from either side of the front of this contemporary Craftsman, creating a parking courtyard and welcoming guests. The optional, walk-out basement makes this house plan ideal for sloped lots.
- An elongated front porch ushers you inside where the heart of the home greets you with an open floor plan. The double-sided fireplace allows you to enjoy the crackling fire throughout the shared living space.
- A massive kitchen island offers seating for 6, and the partially-covered deck boasts ample space for outdoor dining and lounge furniture.
- The first master bedroom on the main level occupies the left side of the home, and features a lavish en suite with a pass-through closet connecting to the laundry room.
- Master bedroom 2 rests on the opposite side of the home and includes a 4-fixture bath.
- The optional lower level nearly doubles the living space, and includes a sprawling rec / game room with a wet bar and 3 bedroom suites.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,659 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,659 sq. ft.
- Deck: 502 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,457 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 4"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 849 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12