Contemporary Design With Angular Roofline
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom contemporary house plan has an exciting exterior and comes in an alternate exterior option as well. All of the bedrooms are on the upper floor creating great spaces for family friends on the main floor.
- The foyer gives you views all the way to the back of the home. The den on the right has doors that retract creating an open space or a private one depending on your mood.
- The great room has a fireplace and has direct access to the outdoor living area.
- The kitchen is open to dining area and there is room for four stools at the island.
- The family foyer off the garage helps minimize clutter and the access to the walk-in pantry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Related Plans: Get 4 bedrooms with house plan 23572JD (3,004 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23521JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Deck: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss