About This Plan
- This contemporary duplex house plan gives you a 1 bed, 1 bath first floor unit with 839 square feet of heated living and a 2 bed, 1 bath second floor unit with 1,039 square feet of heated living.
- A grand two-story wall of windows sends light streaming into the stairwell.
- The entry foyer directs you straight ahead to the smaller lower floor unit that has one bedroom.
- The open floor plan makes the space feel larger and sliding glass doors take you outside to a large balcony.
- Upstairs, the larger unit has two bedrooms and a shared bathroom.
- The master suite faces front and has a walk-in closet.
- You can dine at the raised eating bar of the kitchen island or eat in the dining area.
- This unit has an equal size balcony so both units get outdoor space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 839 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 18 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 839 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 269 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on
- Framing Type: Truss