Contemporary Farmhouse Plan with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- Large windows, vertical siding, and a shed dormer come together to create the exterior of this beautiful, contemporary farmhouse.
- The main level consists of the spacious, shared living spaces, along with the master suite and an office. A grand, double-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from the great room or master bedroom, and the kitchen's island sits between the adjacent dining room, offering additional seating.
- Access to the screened porch, which includes a vaulted ceiling, is near the walk-in pantry. Large windows throughout the main floor provide ample natural light.
- Luxuriate in your master bedroom, complete with a 5-fixture bathroom and sprawling walk-in closet. Downstairs, three additional bedrooms reside, two of which have their own full bathrooms.
- The lower level also consists of a large family room with a fireplace, billiards room, and the laundry room.
- The side-entry garage has 3 bays and enters into a large mudroom with built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,946 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,082 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 40' 9"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss