Contemporary Florida Home Plan with Pool Concept
About This Plan
- Extra tall windows line the front elevation of this Contemporary Florida home plan, capped by a ribbed metal roof for a modern appeal.
- Step inside to find a gallery with views onto the outdoor living space designed for a pool. To the right, the great room, dining area, and kitchen merge to create a spacious and comfortable environment for entertaining.
- The kitchen hosts a sizable island with plenty of storage space, and a nearby wine room provides a special space for your collection.
- Three family bedrooms are tucked behind the double garage, each with their own full bathroom.
- The left wing of the home is dedicated to the master suite and a quiet study. The homeowner will appreciate the generous size of their bedroom with enough space for a sitting area, two walk-in closets, and a deluxe ensuite.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 65623BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,249 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,017 sq. ft.
- Entry: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss