Modern Florida Home Plan with Pool Courtyard
About This Plan
- Two gables sit on either side of a contemporary entry on this stucco-clad, Modern Florida house plan, while the u-shaped design creates the ideal space for a pool.
- The open-concept living space is located to the right of the foyer, and presents a 13' coffered ceiling and seamlessly flows onto the outdoor living space.
- The adjoining kitchen boasts a massive island, 6-burner range, and wine room next to the dining area.
- Two bedroom suites with 10' ceilings can be found behind the double garage.
- The master suite and a quiet study occupies the left wing of the home. Two walk-in closets line the hallway that leads to the 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub and toilet room.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 65746BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida. Please contact us with your site address to confirm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,535 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss