Contemporary Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- From the moment you walk through the double doors of the foyer of this Florida house plan, you'll be swept away by the gorgeous sight-lines of the huge, open main living area.
- Walls of sliding glass doors let you see immediately out to the covered lanai in back.
- All the main rooms have elegant tray ceilings with a 10'standard ceiling height for the whole house.
- Set off by itself, the secluded master suite offers a huge private bathroom and two spacious walk-in closets.
- Two family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- Pocket doors close off the large study that has views of the rear covered lanai.
- The huge three car garage is side load, suitable for a corner lot.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,880 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 714 sq. ft.
- Entry: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 4"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1070 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss