Contemporary Hill Country House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this Hill Country home plan has a gorgeous curved window wall in the family room that overlooks a delightful terraced covered lanai with outdoor fireplace.
- The gourmet kitchen has a huge island in an unusual shape and a breakfast nook with views of the side atrium.
- Two steps up and homeowners get a secluded master suite with a tray ceiling, morning coffee bar area and an enormous walk-in closet set up with different compartments.
- The family bedroom area and den are on the opposite side of the home raised up three steps.
- The jack and jill bathroom gives each bedroom its own sink.
- A surprise awaits you in the form of a lower level with a game room with snack bar and an office or extra bedroom. Here you gain privacy since this lower level can only be accessed from outside. The lower level is not included in the total living square footage.
- The roof is stick framed with a 3:12 pitch.