Contemporary Home Plan with 2 RV Bays and 5 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan has two RV bays (12' wide by 13'6" high) and a porch that wraps around the entire home (with an exception being the back-left corner). The second floor offers even more outside space.
- Transom windows and tall walls of glass brighten the upper floor and there's even a solarium with sliding glass doors to the balcony.
- The open layout makes the whole living area feel huge.
- The second floor is an open vault ceiling that starts at 9’ and goes up to 14’-8” at the great room wall and further to 16’1 at the foyer.
- There's room for a king size bed in the bedroom and a big walk-in closet and bathroom. Two additional bedrooms are separated by a shared bath.
- Back on the ground level, two bedrooms are accessible from the left covered porch and share a bath (accessible from the RV garage).
- Related Plans: Eliminate the ground floor bedrooms with house plan 68496VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick