Contemporary Home Plan With All Beds Down
About This Plan
- This is a sister plan to a popular contemporary home plan - 90232PD - with a twist: this version features all three bedrooms on one floor, leaving the upper floor for living and entertaining.
- The outside of the home is the same, with cedar siding and stone accents and like the original version, is great for a sloping lot.
- On the upper floor, the dining room is open to the living room and the kitchen, creating one great open space.
- A screen porch gives you a spot to enjoy the outdoors without any bugs and can easily be turned into a four season room.
- A deck off the living room is open to the sky, as is a small balcony off the kitchen. Stairs in back lead to your lot, whether it is sloping or not.
- The main roof pitch is 2 on 12.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with the master up with house plan 90232PD. Get an alternate exterior and a larger floor plan with house plan 90298PD (1,825 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Type: Carport, Drive Under
- Area: 368 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss