Contemporary Home Plan With All Beds Down
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This is a sister plan to a popular contemporary home plan - 90232PD - with a twist: this version features all three bedrooms on one floor, leaving the upper floor for living and entertaining.
- The outside of the home is the same, with cedar siding and stone accents and like the original version, is great for a sloping lot.
- On the upper floor, the dining room is open to the living room and the kitchen, creating one great open space.
- A screen porch gives you a spot to enjoy the outdoors without any bugs and can easily be turned into a four season room.
- A deck off the living room is open to the sky, as is a small balcony off the kitchen. Stairs in back lead to your lot, whether it is sloping or not.
- The main roof pitch is 2 on 12.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with the master up with house plan 90232PD. Get an alternate exterior and a larger floor plan with house plan 90298PD (1,825 sq. ft.).