Dramatic Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- Cedar siding and stone accent this dramatic Contemporary home plan designed for a sloping lot.
- Enter through the carport on the ground level and step into your family room.
- This level also contains two bedrooms so it makes a terrific kids wing.
- The main living area is one floor above and this offers a screened porch and lots of open decks.
- A delightful two-sided fireplace is shared by the master suite and the living area.
- Since the master suite is the only bedroom on this level, you have your quiet and privacy.
- The main roof pitch is 2 on 12.
- Related Plan: Get all 3 bedrooms on the lower floor and a little more room with house plan 90241PD (1,647 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior and a larger floor plan with house plan 90298PD (1,825 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,576 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Carport, Drive Under
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss