Contemporary Home Plan with Indoor / Outdoor Living Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan presents a low-slope roof, along with multiple covered porches, which extends the shared living spaces to the out-of-doors.
- The chef's kitchen features a large island with seating for casual meals, as well as a tri-fold window that retracts to incorporate bar-height seating on the porch. A den, or guest bedroom, also resides on the main level.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, which features a private, covered deck. The luxurious master bath includes a standalone tub overlooking the deck and a roomy walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedroom suites both include a full bath, and the laundry room's central location makes delegating the chore a breeze.
- The lower level is where you'll find the 4-car tandem garage, with a coat closet in the family foyer just inside. The fourth bedroom is located next to a sizable recreation room, that opens onto a lower patio for additional outdoor space.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,886 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 956 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss