Contemporary Home with Optional Garage
About This Plan
- A big open floor plan awaits you in this two-story Contemporary home plan.
- Economical to build with its simple square foundation shape, this leaves you with more of your budget to finish off the interior.
- A sunken foyer steps up to the main living area where you see the warm fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead to the rear of your lot where you can add a deck or porch.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor share a large bathroom with both a soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- If you add the optional garage, there is an optional family room above.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery of this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 676 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss