Contemporary House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the two car garage is a drive-under with finished living space that includes a rec room and extra bedroom.
- You can enter the house from the ground level family foyer or by climbing the outdoor stairs to the main level entry.
- Here, the huge open floor plan will grab your attention as soon as you step through the door.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors lead to the covered outdoor living area with fireplace or the sun deck.
- You'll have plenty of storage in the extra-large walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- The top floor belongs to the three family bedrooms including a deluxe master suite.
- Related: For an alternate elevation in reverse take a look at house plan 23699JD (2,877 sq.ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,861 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss