Three Story Modern House Plan Designed For The Narrow Front-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A 3-story-tall stairwell makes a dramatic first impression of this modern house plan designed for a narrow front-sloping lot (the plan is only 32' wide).
- The ground floor holds the 2 car garage, a family foyer and a giant beamed rec room plus a bedroom and bathroom.
- The next floor up is the main living area with a huge open, great room configuration.
- Bask in the sun on the open deck or enjoy the shade in the covered porch that is warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are up on the top floor including the comfortable master suite with its giant walk-in closet.
- Related: For an alternate elevation in reverse take a look at house plan 23709JD (2,861 sq.ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,877 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,047 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss