Contemporary House Plan with Casita
About This Plan
- Beautiful slanted roof lines add drama to this Contemporary house plan.
- Vertical and horizontal siding mixed with stone and stucco give the home a unique look.
- The entry foyer has a two-story ceiling and sliding barn doors close off the private den to the right.
- In back, the cooking, eating and living areas are all combined into one large, open space.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms are vaulted and there's a cozy loft that faces the front of your lot.
- While the casita (ideal for in-law accommodations)is attached to the house, it has its own garage, utility room and separate entrance plus a private patio. It gives you 387 square feet that are in addition to the square footage listed for the main floor of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front