Contemporary House Plan With Garage Options
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan has modern styling with an angular look and dynamic exterior. It comes in two versions giving you 3 car or 2 car (see house plan 23575JD) options.
- The covered entry shelters the double doors that give way to the wide foyer with coat closet and powder room. A den to the side gives you a quiet retreat to enjoy.
- The main part of the home gives you an open floor plan with the great room, dining room and kitchen combined into a singular space. A fireplace in the great room creates an attractive focal point. And two sets of sliding doors - one off the dining area and another of the kitchen - give you access to the covered living area in back.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and an island with seating for four. The family entry is steps away and makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The upstairs is dedicated to bedrooms and a bonus room over the garage which is included in the total living area figures.
- The roof is a truss design with a 3:12 main pitch and a 5:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plan: Get a 2 car garage with house plan 23575JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss