Contemporary House Plan with Good Looks and Excellent Storage
About This Plan
- A curved entry porch extends across the den giving it shade in this Contemporary house plan.
- Spacious and comfortable rooms are the hallmark of this home with lots of built-ins as an added benefit.
- Storage is excellent with a big walk-in pantry, lots of walk-in closets and a large walk-in filing room in the front-facing den.
- In the second floor master suite, the walk-in closet is massive with room for a storage island.
- A stand-alone soaking tub is set in the corner to take advantage of views from two windows.
- The second floor laundry room serves all four bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,757 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss