Contemporary House Plan with Master Deck
About This Plan
- Lots of glass and a flat roof make their mark on this fetching Contemporay house plan.
- A great big wide foyer feels open and spacious despite the home's modest size.
- A large walk-in coat closet is most welcome.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept with sliding glass doors that take you out to a big deck.
- Both bedrooms are on the second floor where the master suite gets a private deck of its own.
- The shared bathroom has double sinks, a stand-alone tub and walk-in shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 80 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Framing Type: Truss